SI-18 (Quan Liao) Cheek Bone Hole
Acupuncture Points on the Small Intestine Channel of Hand Tai Yang
- Meeting Point of the Small Intestine and Sanjiao Channels
- Eliminates wind and alleviates pain
- Clears heat and reduces swelling
- Facial Paralysis, twitching of the eyelids, pain in the face, toothache, swelling of the cheek, yellowish sclera.
- Directly below the outer canthus, in the depression on the lower border of zygoma.
- Directly below the outer canthus, in the depression at the lower border of the zygomatic bone.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-0.8 inch.