SI-12 (Bing Feng) Grasping the Wind
Acupuncture Points on the Small Intestine Channel of Hand Tai Yang
- Meeting Point of the Small Intestine, Large Intestine, Sanjiao and Gallbladder Channels
- Expels wind and benefits the shoulder and scapula
- Pain in the scapular region, numbness and aching of the upper extremities, motor impairment of the shoulder and arm.
- In the centre of the suprascapular fossa, directly above Tianzong (SI-11). When the arm is lifted, the point at in the site of the depression.
- In the centre of the suprascapular fossa, directly above Tianzong SI-11, in a depression formed when the arm is raised.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-0.7 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.