SI-08 (Xiao Hai) Small Sea
Acupuncture Points on the Small Intestine Channel of Hand Tai Yang
- He-Sea & Earth Point
Common and Key Uses:
- Clears heat and dissipates swelling
- Calms the spirit
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Headache, swelling of the cheek, pain in the nape, shoulder, arm and elbow, epilepsy.
- When the elbow is flexed, the point is located in the depression between the olecranon and the ulna and the medial epicondyle of the humerus.
- In the depression between the tip of the olecranon process of the ulna and the tip of the medial epicondyle of the humerus.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.