SI-07 (Zhi Zheng) Branch to the Correct
Acupuncture Points on the Small Intestine Channel of Hand Tai Yang
- Clears heat and releases the exterior
- Calms the spirit
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Benefits the finger joints
- Neck rigidity, headache, dizziness, spasmodic pain in the elbow and fingers, febrile diseases, mania.
- On the line joining Yanggu (SI-5) and Xiaohai (SI-8), 5 cun proximal to the dorsal crease of the wrist.
- On a line connecting Yanggu SI-5 and Xiaohai SI-8, 5 cun proximal to Yanggu SI-5, in the groove between the anterior border of the ulna and the muscle belly of flexor carpi ulnaris.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-0.8 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.