REN-07 (Yin Jiao) Yin Intersection
Acupuncture Points on the Ren Mai (Conception Vessel)
- Meeting Point of the Conception and Penetrating Vessels and the Kidney Channel
- Regulates menstruation
- Benefits the lower abdomen and genital region
- Abdominal distention, edema, hernia, irregular menstruation, uterine bleeding, morbid leukorrhea, pruritus vulvae, postpartum hemorrhage, abdominal pain around the umbilicus.
- On the anterior midline, 1 cun below the umbilicus.
- On the midline of the lower abdomen, 1 cun inferior to the umbilicus and 4 cun superior to the pubic symphysis.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.8-1.2 inches. Moxibustion is applicable.
Great care should be taken to puncture the points from Qugu (REN-02) to Shangwan (REN-13) of this meridian in pregnant women.