P-05 (Jian Shi) Intermediary Courier
Acupuncture Points on the Pericardium Channel of Hand Jue Yin
- Jing-River & Metal Point
Common and Key Uses:
- Transforms phlegm
- Settles and calms the spirit
- Cardiac pain, palpitation, stomachache, vomiting, febrile diseases, irritability, malaria, mental disorders, epilepsy, swelling of the axilla, contracture of the elbow and arm.
- 3 cun above the transverse crease of the wrist, between the tendons of m. palmaris longus and m. flexor carpi radialis.
- On the flexor aspect of the forearm, 3 cun proximal to Daling P-7, between the tendons of palmaris longus and flexor carpi radialis.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.