LU-10 (Yu Ji) Fish Border
Acupuncture Points on the Lung Channel of Hand Tai Yin
- Ying-Spring & Fire Point
Common and Key Uses:
- To clear heat, acute sore throat
- Benefits the throat
- Clears Lung heat
- Descends rebellious Qi
- Harmonizes the Stomach and Heart
- Cough hemoptysis, sore throat, loss of voice, fever, feverish sensation in the palm.
- On the radial aspect of the midpoint of the first metacarpal bone, on the junction of the red and white skin (i.e., the junction of the dorsum and palm of the hand).
- On the thenar eminence of the hand, in a depression between the midpoint of the shaft of the first metacarpal bone and the thenar muscles.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-0.8 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.