LU-05 (Chi Ze) Cubit Marsh
Acupuncture Points on the Lung Channel of Hand Tai Yin
- He-Sea & Water Point
Common and Key Uses:
- Excess and heat in the Lungs
- Clears heat from the Lung and descends rebellious Qi
- Regulates the water passages
- Activates the channel
- Relaxes the sinews and alleviates pain
- Cough, hemoptysis, afternoon fever, asthma, sore throat, fullness in the chest, infantile convulsions, spasmodic pain of the elbow and arm, mastitis.
- On the cubital crease, in the depression of the radial side of the tendon of m. biceps brachii. This point is located with the elbow slightly flexed.
- On the cubital crease of the elbow, in the depression at the radial side of the tendon of biceps brachii.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1 inch.