LU-04 (Xia Bai) Guarding White
Acupuncture Points on the Lung Channel of Hand Tai Yin
- Descends Lung Qi
- Regulates Qi and blood in the chest
- Cough, fullness in the chest, pain in the medial aspect of the upper arm.
- On the medial aspect of the upper arm, 4 cun below the anterior end of the axillary fold, or 5 cun above the cubital crease, on the radial side of m. biceps brachii.
- On the antero-lateral aspect of the upper arm, 4 cun inferior to the axillary fold and 5 cun superior to Chize LU-5, in the depression between the lateral border of the biceps brachii muscle and the shaft of the humerus.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.