LU-02 (Yun Men) Cloud Gate
Acupuncture Points on the Lung Channel of Hand Tai Yin
- Clears Lung heat and disseminates and descends Lung Qi
- Dispels anxiety and agitation
- Drains heat in the joints
- Cough, asthma, wheezing, shortness of breath, and dyspnea
- Fullness and pain in the chest, heat in the chest
- Pain and inflammation in the shoulder and back
- In the superior lateral part of the anterior thoracic wall, superior to the coracoid process of scapula, in the depression of the infra-clavicular fossa, 6 cun lateral to the anterior midline.
- On the antero-lateral aspect of the chest, below the lateral extremity of the clavicle, 6 cun lateral to the midline, in the center of the hollow of the delto-pectoral triangle.
- Puncture obliquely 0.5-0.8 inch towards the lateral aspect of the chest. To avoid injuring the lung, never puncture deeply towards the medial aspect. Moxibustion is applicable.