LI-11 (Qu Chi) Pool at the Bend
Acupuncture Points on the Large Intestine Channel of Hand Yang Ming
- He-Sea & Earth Point
- Sun Si-miao Ghost Point, Ma Dan-yang Heavenly Star Point
- Clears heat
- Cools the blood, eliminates wind, drains damp and alleviates itching
- Regulates Qi and blood
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Sore throat, toothache, redness and pain of the eye, scrofula, urticaria, motor impairment of the upper extremities, abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhea, febrile diseases.
- When the elbow is flexed, the point is in the depression at the lateral end of the transverse cubital crease, midway between Chize (LU-5) and the lateral epicondyle of the humerus.
- At the elbow, midway between Chize LU-5 and the lateral epicondyle of the humerus, at the lateral end of the transverse cubital crease.
- Puncture perpendicularly 1.0-1.5 inches. Moxibustion is applicable.