LI-09 (Shang Lian) Upper Ridge
Acupuncture Points on the Large Intestine Channel of Hand Yang Ming
- Harmonizes the Large Intestine
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Aching of the shoulder and arm, motor impairment of the upper limbs, numbness of the hand and arm, borborygmus, abdominal pain.
- On the line joining Yangxi (LI-5) and Quchi (LI-11), 3 cun below the cubital crease.
- On the radial side of the forearm, 3 cun distal to Quchi L.I.-11, on the line connecting Quchi L.I.-11 with Yangxi L.I.-5.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.