LI-08 (Xia Lian) Lower Ridge
Acupuncture Points on the Large Intestine Channel of Hand Yang Ming
- Harmonizes the Small Intestine
- Expels wind and clears heat
- Clears yangming fire and calms the spirit
- Abdominal pain, borborygmus, pain in the elbow and arm, motor impairment of the upper limbs.
- On the line joining Yangxi (LI-5) and Quchi (LI-11), 4 cun below the cubital crease.
- On the radial side of the forearm, 4 cun distal to Quchi L.I.-11, on the line connecting Quchi L.I.-11 with Yangxi L.I.-5.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.