LI-02 (Er Jian) Second Space
Acupuncture Points on the Large Intestine Channel of Hand Yang Ming
- Ying-Spring & Water Point
- Expels wind, clears heat and reduces swelling
- Alleviates pain
- Blurring of vision. Epistaxis, toothache, sore throat, febrile diseases.
- In the depression of the radial side of the index finger, distal to the 2nd metacarpal-phalangeal joint. The point is located with the finger slightly flexed.
- On the radial border of the index finger, in a depression just distal to the metacarpo-phalangeal joint.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.2-0.3 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.