KI-22 (Bu Lang) Corridor Walk
Acupuncture Points on the Kidney Channel of Foot Shao Yin
- Unbinds the chest
- Lowers rebellious Lung and Stomach Qi
- Cough, asthma, distension and fullness in the chest and hypochondriac region vomiting, anorexia.
- In the fifth intercostal space, 2 cun lateral to the Conception Vessel.
- In the fifth intercostal space, 2 cun lateral to the midline.
- Puncture obliquely 0.3-0.5 inch. To avoid injuring the heart, deep insertion is not advisable. Moxibustion is applicable.