KI-10 (Yin Gu) Yin Valley
Acupuncture Points on the Kidney Channel of Foot Shao Yin
- He-Sea & Water Point
- Clears damp-heat from the lower jiao
- Benefits the Kidneys
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Impotence, hernia, uterine bleeding, dysuria, pain in the knee and popliteal fossa, mental disorders.
- When the knee is flexed, the point is on the medial side of the popliteal fossa, between the tendons of m. semitendinosus and semimembranosus, at the level with Weizhong (BL-40).
- At the medial end of the popliteal crease, between the semitendinosus and semimembranosus tendons. Locate and needle with the knee slightly flexed.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.8-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.