KI-09 (Zhu Bin) Guest House
Acupuncture Points on the Kidney Channel of Foot Shao Yin
- Xi-Cleft of the Yin Linking Vessel
- Clears the Heart and transforms phlegm
- Regulates Qi and alleviates pain
- Mental disorders, pain in the foot and lower leg, hernia.
- 5 cun directly above Taixi (KI-3) at the lower end of the belly of m. gastrocnemius, on the line drawn from Taixi (KI-3) to Yingu (KI l0).
- On the medial aspect of the lower leg, 5 cun superior to Taixi KID-3, on the line drawn between Taixi KID-3 and Yingu KID-10, about 1 cun posterior to the medial border of the tibia.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-0.7 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.