KI-05 (Shui Quan) Water Spring
Acupuncture Points on the Kidney Channel of Foot Shao Yin
- Regulates the Penetrating and Conception vessels and benefits menstruation
- Amenorrhea, irregular menstruation, dysmenorrhea, prolapse of uterus, dysuria, blurring of vision.
- 1 cun directly below Taixi (KI-3), in the depression of the medial side of the tuberosity of the calcaneum.
- 1 cun inferior to Taixi KID-3 in a depression anterior and superior to the calcaneal tuberosity (the site of insertion of the Achilles tendon into the calcaneum).
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.