GB-39 (Xuan Zhong) Suspended Bell, Suspended Time
Acupuncture Points on the Gall Bladder Channel of Foot Shao Yang
- Hui-Meeting Point for Marrow
- Benefits the sinews and bones
- Benefits the neck
- Dispels wind-damp
- Clears Gall Bladder fire
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Apoplexy, hemiplegia, pain of the neck, abdominal distension, pain in the hypochondriac region, muscular atrophy of the lower limbs, spastic pain of the leg, beriberi.
- 3 cun above the tip of the external malleolus, on the anterior border of fibula.
- Above the ankle joint, 3 cun superior to the prominence of the lateral malleolus, between the posterior border of the fibula and the tendons of peroneus longus and brevis.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.