GB-33 (Xi Yang Guan) Knee Yang Joint
Acupuncture Points on the Gall Bladder Channel of Foot Shao Yang
- Relaxes the sinews and benefits the joints
- Dispels wind-damp
- Swelling and pain of the knee, contracture of the tendons in popliteal fossa, numbness of the leg.
- 3 cun above Yangliangquan (GB-34), lateral to the knee joint, in the depression above the external epicondyle of femur.
- On the lateral side of the knee, in the depression above the lateral epicondyle of the femur, between the femur and tendon of biceps femoris.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch.