GB-30 (Huan Tiao) Jumping Round
Acupuncture Points on the Gall Bladder Channel of Foot Shao Yang
- Meeting Point of the Gallbladder and Bladder Channels
- Ma Dan-yang Heavenly Star Point
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Benefits the hip joint and leg
- Dispels wind-damp
- Pain of the lumbar region and thigh, muscular atrophy of the lower limbs, hemiplegia.
- At the junction of the lateral 1/3 and medial 2/3 of the distance between the prominence of the great trochanter and the hiatus of the sacrum (Yaoshu, GV 2). When locating the point, put the patient in lateral recumbent position with the thigh flexed.
- On the postero-lateral aspect of the hip joint, one third of the distance between the prominence of the greater trochanter and the sacro-coccygeal hiatus (Yaoshu DU-2).
- Puncture perpendicularly 1.5-2.5 inches. Moxibustion is applicable.