GB-29 (Ju Liao) Squatting Bone Hole
Acupuncture Points on the Gall Bladder Channel of Foot Shao Yang
- Meeting Point of the Gallbladder Channel with the Yang Motility Vessel
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Benefits the hip joint
- Pain and numbness in the thigh and lumbar region, paralysis, muscular atrophy of the lower limbs.
- In the depression of the midpoint between the anterosuperior iliac spine and the prominence of the great trochanter.
- On the lateral aspect of the hip joint, at the midpoint of a line drawn between the anterior superior iliac spine and the prominence of the greater trochanter.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.