GB-22 (Yuan Ye) Armpit Abyss
Acupuncture Points on the Gall Bladder Channel of Foot Shao Yang
- Regulates Qi and unbinds the chest
- Benefits the axilla
- Fullness of the chest, swelling of the axillary region, pain in the hypochondriac region, pain and motor impairment of the arm.
- On the mid-axillary line when the arm is raised, 3 cun below the axilla, in the 4th intercostal space.
- On the mid-axillary line, in the fifth intercostal space, approximately 3 cun inferior to the apex of the axilla, at the level of the nipple.
- Puncture obliquely 0.3-0.5 inch.