GB-20 (Feng Chi) Wind Pool
Acupuncture Points on the Gall Bladder Channel of Foot Shao Yang
- Meeting Point of the Gallbladder and Sanjiao Channels with the Yang Motility and Yang Linking Vessels
- Eliminates wind
- Benefits the head and eyes
- Clears the sense organs
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Headache, vertigo, insomnia, pain and stiffness of the neck, blurred vision, glaucoma, red and painful eyes, tinnitus, convulsion, epilepsy, infantile convulsion, febrile diseases, common cold, nasal obstruction, rhinorrhea.
- In the depression between the upper portion of m. sternocleidomastoideus and m. trapezius, on the same level with Fengfu (GV 16).
- Below the occiput, approximately midway between Fengfu DU-16 and Wangu GB-12, in the hollow between the origins of the sternomastoid and trapezius muscles.
- Puncture subcutaneously 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.