GB-07 (Qu Bin) Temporal Hairline Curve
Acupuncture Points on the Gall Bladder Channel of Foot Shao Yang
- Meeting Point of the Gallbladder and Bladder Channels
- Eliminates wind and benefits the mouth and jaw
- Headache, swelling of the cheek, trismus, pain in the temporal region, infantile convulsion.
- On the head, at a crossing point of the vertical posterior border of the temple and horizontal line through the ear apex.
- In the temporal region, within the hairline, level with and one finger-breadth anterior to Jiaosun SJ-20.
- Puncture subcutaneously 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.