GB-04 (Han Yan) Forehead Fullness
Acupuncture Points on the Gall Bladder Channel of Foot Shao Yang
- Meeting Point of the Gallbladder, Sanjiao and Stomach Channels
- Eliminates wind and clears heat
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Migraine, vertigo, tinnitus, pain in the outer canthus, toothache, convulsion, epilepsy.
- Within the hairline of the temporal region, at the junction of the upper 1/4 and lower 3/4 of the distance between Touwei (ST-8) and Qubin (GB-7).
- In the temporal region, within the hairline, one quarter of the distance between Touwei ST-8 and Qubin GB-7.
- Puncture subcutaneously 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.