DU-24 (Shen Ting) Spirit Court
Acupuncture Points on the Du Mai (Governing Vessel)
- Meeting Point of the Governing Vessel with the Bladder and Stomach Channels
- Benefits the brain and calms the spirit
- Eliminates wind and benefits the head
- Benefits the nose and eyes
- Epilepsy, anxiety, palpitation, insomnia, headache, vertigo, rhinorrhea.
- 0.5 cun directly above the midpoint of the anterior hairline.
- At the top of the head on the midline, 0.5 cun posterior to the anterior hairline and 0.5 cun anterior to Shangxing DU-23.
- Puncture subcutaneously 0.3-0.5 inch, or prick to cause bleeding. Moxibustion is applicable.