DU-17 (Nao Hu) Brain's Door
Acupuncture Points on the Du Mai (Governing Vessel)
- Meeting Point of the Governing Vessel with the Bladder Channel
- Eliminates wind and alleviates pain
- Benefits the eyes
- Calms the spirit
- Epilepsy, dizziness, pain and stiffness of the neck.
- 2.5 cun directly above the midpoint of the posterior hairline, 1.5 cun directly above Fengfu (DU-16), in the depression on the upper border of the external occipital protuberance.
- At the back of the head on the midline, 1.5 cun directly above Fengfu DU-16, in the depression directly superior to the external occipital protuberance.
- Puncture subcutaneously 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.