DU-01 (Chang Qiang) Long Strong
Acupuncture Points on the Du Mai (Governing Vessel)
- Luo (Connecting) Point
- Meeting Point of the Governing Vessel with the Conception Vessel and the Gallbladder and Kidney Channels
- Treats hemorrhoids
- Benefits the two lower yin
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Calms the spirit
- Diarrhea, bloody stools, hemorrhoids, prolapse of the rectum, constipation, pain in the lower back, epilepsy.
- Midway between the tip of the coccyx and the anus, locating the point in prone position.
- On the midline, midway between the tip of the coccyx and the anus.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.