BL-65 (Shu Gu) Bundle Bone
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Shu-Stream & Wood Point
- Clears the head and eyes
- Clears heat and dissipates swelling
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Mania, headache, neck rigidity, blurring of vision, backache, pain in the lower extremities.
- Posterior to the fifth metatarsophalangeal joint, at the junction of the red and white skin.
- On the lateral side of the foot, in the depression posterior and inferior to the head of the fifth metatarsal bone.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.