BL-59 (Fu Yang) Instep Yang
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Xi-Cleft Point of the Yang Motility Vessel
- Benefits the lumbar region and legs
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Heavy sensation of the head, headache, low back pain, redness and swelling of the external malleolus, paralysis of the lower extremities.
- 3 cun directly above Kunlun (BL-60).
- On the lower leg, 3 cun directly superior to Kunlun BL-60.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.5-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.