BL-55 (He Yang) Yang Union
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain
- Stops uterine bleeding and treats pain of the genitals
- Low back pain, pain and paralysis of the lower extremities.
- 2 cun directly below Weizhong (BL-40), between the medial and lateral heads of m. gastrocnemius, on the line joining Weizhong (BL-40) and Chengshan (BL-57).
- On the lower leg, 2 cun inferior to Weizhong BL-40, on the line connecting Weizhong BL-40 and Chengshan BL-57, in the depression between the two heads of the gastrocnemius muscle.
- Puncture perpendicularly 0.7-1.0 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.