BL-37 (Yin Men) Gate of Abundance
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Activates the channel and alleviates pain, Benefits the lumbar spine
- Pain in the lower back and thigh, muscular atrophy, pain, numbness and motor impairment of the lower extremities, hemiplegia.
- 6 cun below Chengfu (BL-36) on the line joining Chengfu (BL-36) and Weizhong (BL-40).
- On the back of the thigh, in the depression between the hamstring muscles, 6 cun distal to Chengfu BL-36, and 8 cun proximal to Weizhong BL-40, on the line connecting Chengfu BL-36 and Weizhong BL-40.
- Puncture perpendicularly 1.0-2.0 inches. Moxibustion is applicable.