BL-21 (Wei Shu) Stomach Shu
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
Common and Key Uses:
- Establish harmony in the stomach from deficiency, exces, cold, or heat
- Regulates the Stomach and descends rebellion
- Harmonizes the middle jiao
- Pain in the chest and hypochondriac and epigastric regions, anorexia, abdominal distension, borborygmus, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting.
- 1.5 cun lateral to the Governor Vessel (DU), at the level of the lower border of the spinous process of the 12th thoracic vertebra.
- 1.5 cun lateral to the lower border of the spinous process of the twelfth thoracic vertebra (T12).
- Puncture obliquely 0.5-0.8 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.