BL-20 (Pi Shu) Spleen Shu
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Tonifies Spleen Qi and yang
- Resolves dampness
- Raises Spleen Qi and holds the blood
- Regulates and harmonizes the Qi of the middle jiao
- Epigastric pain, abdominal distension, jaundice, vomiting, diarrhea, dysentery, bloody stools, profuse menstruation, edema, anorexia, backache.
- 1.5 cun lateral to Jizhong (DU-6), at the level of the lower border of the spinous process of the eleventh thoracic vertebra.
- 1.5 cun lateral to the lower border of the spinous process of the eleventh thoracic vertebra (T11).
- Puncture obliquely 0.5-0.7 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.