BL-19 (Dan Shu) Gallbladder Shu
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Back Shu of the Gallbladder
- Clears damp-heat from the Liver and Gall Bladder
- Clears pathogenic factors from the shaoyang
- Tonifies and regulates Gall Bladder Qi
- Tonifies deficiency
- Jaundice, bitter taste of the mouth, pain in the chest and hypochondriac region, pulmonary tuberculosis, afternoon fever.
- 1.5 cun lateral to Zhongshu (DU-7), at the level of the lower border of the spinous process of the tenth thoracic vertebra.
- 1.5 cun lateral to the lower border of the spinous process of the tenth thoracic vertebra (T10).
- Puncture obliquely 0.5-0.8 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.