BL-17 (Ge Shu) Diaphragm Shu
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Hui-Meeting Point of Blood
- Invigorates blood and dispels stasis
- Cools blood heat and stops bleeding
- Nourishes and harmonizes the blood
- Harmonizes the diaphragm and descends rebellious Qi
- Vomiting, hiccup, belching, difficulty in swallowing, asthma, cough, spitting of blood, afternoon fever, night sweating, measles.
- 1.5 cun lateral to Zhiyang (DU-9), at the level of the lower border of the spinous process of the seventh thoracic vertebra.
- 1.5 cun lateral to the lower border of the spinous process of the seventh thoracic vertebra (T7).
- Puncture obliquely 0.5-0.7 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.