BL-15 (Xin Shu) Heart Shu
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Tonifies and nourishes the Heart
- Regulates Heart Qi
- Calms the spirit
- Unbinds the chest and resolves blood stasis
- Clears Heart fire
- Cardiac pain, panic, loss of memory, palpitation, cough, spitting of blood, nocturnal emission, night sweating, mania, epilepsy.
- 1.5 cun lateral to Shendao (DU-11), at the level of the lower border of the spinous process of the fifth thoracic vertebra.
- 1.5 cun lateral to the lower border of the spinous process of the fifth thoracic vertebra (T5).
- Puncture obliquely 0.5-0.7 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.