BL-13 (Fei Shu) Lung Shu
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Tonifies Lung Qi and nourishes Lung yin
- Descends and disseminates Lung Qi
- Clears heat from the Lung
- Releases the exterior
- Cough, asthma, chest pain, spitting of blood, afternoon fever, night sweating.
- 1.5 cun lateral to Shenzhu (DU-12), at the level of the lower border of the spinous process of the third thoracic vertebra.
- 1.5 cun lateral to the lower border of the spinous process of the third thoracic vertebra (T3).
- Puncture obliquely 0.5-0.7 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.