BL-04 (Qu Cha) Deviating Turn
Acupuncture Points on the Bladder Channel of Foot Tai Yang
- Expels wind, clears the head and alleviates pain
- Benefits the eyes and nose
- Headache, nasal obstruction, epistaxis, blurring and failing of vision.
- 0.5 cun directly above the midpoint of the anterior hairline and 1.5 cun lateral to the midline, at the junction of the medial third and lateral two-thirds of the distance from Shenting (DU-24) to Touwei (ST-8).
- 0.5 cun within the anterior hairline, 1.5 cun lateral to Shenting DU-24 and one third of the distance between Shenting DU-24 and Touwei ST-8.
- Puncture subcutaneously 0.3-0.5 inch. Moxibustion is applicable.